Friday, October 19, 2007

My Wife Discovers Flickr

As part of the 23 Things, I introduced my wife to Flickr last night. It started out with a "Honey I really don't have time to learn something new tonight, and besides I'm tired" and turned into "Wow - This is cool" and we didn't get to bed until 3 hours later. My wife is an Art History major and has been dying to travel to Italy for many years. After I showed her how to log in, she immediately typed in "Italy" in the search box. "Wow, 11,032 groups about Italy!" She added "Art" to the search, and "narrowed it down" to only 4,139 groups. Then she added, "Florence" and came up with only 295 groups. Finally she added "David" and got 13 groups which she promptly started to peruse. As I turned away to work on something else, I kept hearing things like "Amazing," "Oh my" and "I gotta go there - NOW!" So anyway, thank you Infopeople for making me a hero last night - I'll send you the bill for the trip to Italy that I have a feeling may be happening sooner rather than later.

No comments: